Institute of Banking Personnel Selection : Article
MODEL QUESTION BLOOD RELATION (BANK,RRB,SSC)
1) A is B’s daughter. B is C’s mother. D is C’s brother. How is D related to A?
(1) Father (2) Grandfather
(3) Brother (4) Son
2) E is the sister of B. A is the father of C. B is the son of C. How is A related to E?
(1) Grandfather (2) Granddaughter
(3) Father (4) Great-grandfather
3) Given that
A is the mother of B
C is the son of A
D is the brother of E
E is the daughter of B
Who is the grandmother of D?
(1) A (2) B (3) C (4) D
4) C is wife of B, E is the son of C, A is the brother of B and father of D. What is the relationship of E to D?
(1) Mother (2) Sister
(3) Brother (4) Cousin
5) A is the father of B and C.
B is the son of A
But C is not the son of A.
How is C related to A?
(1) Niece (2) Son-in-law
(3) Daughter (4) Grandson
6) A is B’s brother, c is A’s mother, D is C’s father, E is B’s son. How is B related to D?
(1) Son (2) Granddaughter
(3) Grandfather (4) Great grandfather
7) A is the son of B, while B and C are sisters to one another. E is the mother of C. If D is the son of E, which of the following statements is correct?
(1) D is the maternal uncle of A
(2) E is the brother of B
(3) D is the cousin of A
(4) B and D are brothers
8) A and B are the young ones of C. If c is the mother of B, but A is not the daughter of c, then what is the relationship between C and A?
(1) Nephew and Aunty (2) Brother & Sister
(3) Mother & Son (4) Niece and Aunty
9) Pointing towards A, B said “your mother is the younger sister of my mother.” How is a related to B?
(1) Uncle (2) Cousin
(3) Nephew (4) Father
10) Seema is the daughter-in-law of Sudhir and sister-in-law of Ramesh. Mohan is the son of Sudhir and only brother of Ramesh. Find the relation between Seema and Mohan.
(1) Sister-in-law (2) Aunt
(3) Cousin (4) Wife