Institute of Banking Personnel Selection : Article
MODEL QUESTION ENGLISH JUMBLED SENTENCE (IBPS CLERK)
Directions (1-5) : Rearrange the following seven sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and (G) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
A. By the time they settled in Madhya Desh, they had become an agrarian community.
B. Cow was also used as a medium of exchange between different communities.
C. It was jointly owned by the community.
D. The important crops they cultivated there. included Barely. Rice, Wheat, Sugarcane, Cotton and Mustard.
E. Later, the Aryans took to Agriculture.
F. The early Aryans regarded cattle as their wealth.
G. According to some Scholars, the Aryans learnt the technique of agriculture from the non-Aryans.
1. Which of the following will be the LAST sentence?
(a) D (b) C (c) F (d) G (e) E
2. Which of the following will be the FOURTH sentence?
(a) B (b) C (c) D (d) E (e) G
3. Which of the following will be the SIXTH sentence?
(a) C (b) D (c) A (d) F (e) E
4. Which of the following will be the FIRST sentence?
(a) A (b) B (c) D (d) E (e) F
5. Which of the following will be the THIRD sentence?
(a) A (b) B (c) C (d) D (e) E
1 a 2 d 3 c 4 e 5 c