Institute of Banking Personnel Selection : Article
Reasoning Quiz for IBPS PO
Directions(1-5): Study the
following information carefully to answer the given questions:
Seven persons Amber, Bianca, Casy, Daniel, Kate,
Lauren and Nysa are seated in a straight line facing north in ascending order
of their salaries. Nysa earns more than Lauren and Daniel. Nysa earns more than
Amber but he does not earn the highest. Amber earns more than Lauren. The
person who earns the second highest receives a salary of Rs. 35,000 while the
third lowest earner receives Rs.23,000. Kate earns less than Lauren but
more than Daniel. Casy earns Rs. 18,000.
1. Who among the following earn(s) more than Rs. 23,000 but less than Rs. 35,000?
(a) Only Amber (b) Only Lauren
(c) Amber and Lauren (d) Kate and Lauren
(e) Amber and Nysa
2. Who among the following may earn Rs. 21,000?
3. Who among the following earns more than Kate but less than Amber?
4. Who among the following earns the highest?
5. Who among the following earns Rs.35,000?
1-c 2-b 3-d 4-a 5-e