Institute of Banking Personnel Selection : Article
Reasoning Ability For IBPS PO
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions:
1. What is the code for ‘morning’ in the given code language?
(d) Other than those given as options
2. In the given code language, what does the code ‘pt’ stand for?
(b) Either ‘papers’ or ‘committee’
(e) Either ‘for’ or ‘members’
3. What may be the code for ‘review call’ in the given code language?
(a) dv iq
(b) iq gi
(c) iq fr
(d) gi es
(e) fr dv
4. What is the code for ‘to’ in the given code language?
5. If ‘appoint new members’ is coded as ‘dv wz gi’ in the given code language, then what is the code for ‘new chairman meeting’?
(a) wz ch es
(b) ch wz yu
(c) yu mo wz
(d) fr es wz
(e) ch yu fr
1-e 2-b 3-c 4-e 5-b...