Institute of Banking Personnel Selection : Article
SEATING ARRANGEMENTS For IBPS PO
Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J are ten friends sitting in two rows I and II containing five friends each. The friends of both the row are facing each other. The friends of row I are facing south. C is not an immediate neighbour of F but sits second to the left of D, who is third to the right of A. G sits opposite D. B sits on the immediate right of G and is facing south. H is third to the right of B and is exactly opposite F. I sits opposite C. E is not the neighbour of H.
1. Who among the following does not sit the same row?
1) J 2) H 3) B
4) C 5) None of these
2. Who among the following sits exactly opposite A?
1) I 2) J 3) E
4) D 5) None of these
3. F is related to H in a certain way, E is related to B in the same way. Who among the following is related to J following the same pattern?
1) A 2) D 3) I
4) F 5) None of these
4. Who among the following is fourth to the right of G?
1) F 2) H 3) I
4) A 5) None of these
5. Which of the following statements is true?
1) E is in the extreme right end of the row
2) I sits in the second to the right of H
3) C sits in the middle of the second row
4) H sits on the immediate right of A
5) None is true
6. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
1) GD 2) HD 3) FG
4) HF 5) JF
7. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word 'PROVIDED' each of which has as many letters between them as in the English alphabet?
1) None 2) One 3) Two
4) Three 5) None of these
1. 4 2. 2 3. 1 4. 2
5. 3 6. 5 7. 3...