Institute of Banking Personnel Selection : Article
Computer Work Out For Banking
1. Com in Latin is
A) intensifying prefix
B) intensifying suffix
C) a term that means to reckon
D) None of above
2. The system unit of a personal computer typically contains all of the following except:
A) Microprocessor B) Disk controller C) Serial interface D) Modem
3. Which of the following is related to fifth generation computers?
A) Knowledge information processing system
B) Very large scale integration (VLSI) C) Both of above
D) Only b
4. The process of starting a or restarting a computer system by loading instructions from a secondary storage device into the computer memory is called
A) Duping B) Booting C) Padding D) CPS
5. MSI stands for
A) Medium Scale Integrated Circuits
B) Medium System Integrated Circuits
C) Medium Scale Intelligent Circuit
D) Medium System Intelligent Circuit
6. A Pixel is
A) A computer program that draws picture
B) A picture stored in secondary memory
C) The smallest resolvable part of a picture
D) None of these
7. A/n Device is any device that provides information, which is sent to the CPU
8. What was the nick name of the computer used by the
Americans in 1952 for their H-bomb project?
A) ENIAC B) EDSAC
9. Which is the type of memory for information that does not change on your computer?
A) RAM B) ROM C) ERAM
D) RW / RAM
10. LSI, VLSI & ULSI chips were used in which generation?
1-A 2-D 3-A 4-B 5-A 6-C 7-A 8-C 9-B 10-D...