CURRENT AFFAIRS (04.11.16)
1. India and which country recently signed MoU to
develop Techo Park at Ramallah?
2. As per a recent ruling of Supreme Court, false declaration of what information could lead to annulment of a candidate’s election.
a) Financial assets
b) Educational Qualification
c) Family Background
3. What is the theme of 2016 World Savings Day?
a) A global celebration for saving
b) Shining a light on what people value
c) Saving, investment and planning for retirement
d) Grabbing hold of your financial future
4. Which state launched the Parippida Mission recently?
c) Tamil Nadu
5. What is the theme of the 2016 Vigilance Awareness Week?
a) Combating Corruption- Technology as an enabler
b) Public participation in promoting integrity and eradicating Corruption
c) Preventive Vigilance as a tool of Good Governance
6. Who of the following won the men’s singles title of the Bahrain International Challenge badminton tournament?
a) Aditya Joshi
b) Pratul Joshi
c) Evgenij Dremin
7. Who of the following was appointed as the brand ambassador of Swachh Rail Mission?
a) Bindeshwar Pathak
b) Kailash Satyarthi
c) Amitabh Bachchan
8. Name the organisation/institution that released Freedom of the Press 2016 report.
a) Freedom House
c) Reporters without Borders
9. Name the country that invited India to join its fast reactor research project.
c) United States
10. Name the joint military exercise that will be held between India and Bangladesh at Tangail, Dhaka from 5 to 18 November 2016.
a) MITRA SAKTI
c) SURYA KIRAN
1. (c) 2. (b) 3. (d) 4. (a) 5. (b)
6. (b) 7. (a) 8. (a) 9. (b) 10. (d)